The price of our pet/companion puppies is $3,800 plus Idaho State Sales Tax.
When we receive your puppy application, we will contact you to discuss any questions you have. We accept a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 to be paid only after your application for adoption has been approved.
The final payment of $3,300 plus Idaho State Sales Tax is due when the puppy is 6 weeks old.
What you receive with your new family member:
- Two year health warranty
- Your new puppy will have visited a vet, be micro-chipped, had their first puppy vaccination and initial worming
- A blanket with their mother's scent to help comfort them during the transition to their new home
- A packet with toys, treats, a few days of Royal Canin puppy food, and supplies to get you started
- Offer for 30 day trial of free pet insurance (requires registration with 24 hours of pickup)
- Your puppy will be well socialized, have been exposed to children and adult dogs, crate conditioning, and car rides
- Your puppy will have been started with their training to potty outside
- A packet with their five generation pedigree, medical record, microchip, and helpful information on bringing your puppy home
- A lifetime of support
For our clients who chose to fly in to pick up their puppy, we can arrange to meet at Spokane International Airport (GEG). When your puppy flies home with you, they will be required to have an airline approved carrier and often times, a health certificate from a veterinarian. As in-cabin pet policies vary by airline, we encourage you to verify the rules with the carrier you intend to fly with prior to booking. Please feel free to discuss with us and we can help with your planning.
Lastly, let us know if you would like to work a Flight Nanny who can accompany your new puppy in-cabin and deliver to your airport. We can help guide you with this option as well. Prices will be quoted on a case-by-case basis and are in addition to the price of the puppy.
There is a 3% PayPal fee added to the totals below for the convenience of using any major credit or debit card. We will also accept check or EFT. Please let us know if you are interested in either of these options.